- Sunday School Time has Changed to 10:15 – 11:00 a.m., immediately following our single worship service at 9:00 am during the school year. During the Christmas Rehearsal dates listed below Sunday School will dismiss at 11:30 am.
- Kids Christmas Program – December 14, 2019 – 5:00 pm
The Sunday School children will present “Bethlehem! …Nothing Ever Happens Here!” But … Something BIG does happen in this small town, which led to amazing Good News for the people of Bethlehem … and for us, still today! Come hear this Good News as the children tell the Bethlehem story! Join us at the 5:00 pm service on Dec. 14, 2019!
- Christmas Program Practice/Rehearsal Dates
Sunday School time, November 24 – Learning and Practicing Christmas program
Wednesday, December 4 – This is a school half day with early release at 1:00. We have arranged for the “church” bus – #44 (used for our GLOW youth on Wednesdays and located at the end of the bus line by the middle school) to transport the children from the school to the church. We will plan to have at least two parents present to ride the bus with the children. We will begin with a snack and then practice until 3:30, at which time you may pick up your children from the church.
Bus Note: If your elementary child will be riding the bus, you must inform their teacher. For your convenience, below is a note for you to simply complete with your child’s name and your signature; cut and hand in to their teacher prior to Wednesday, Dec. 4 early dismissal at 1:00.
Sunday School time, December 8 – Rehearsal – attendance is very important, so that all the children will feel comfortable and confident with presenting on the 14th.
Note Extended Sunday School Time: We will dismiss at 11:30 instead of 11:00
Day of Christmas Program:
- December 14, 2019 at 5:00 worship service
- Please have your child arrive no later than 4:00
There will be no Sunday School on December 15. Enjoy your family time, as you continue to prepare for Christmas. Sunday School will resume in the new year on January 5, 2020.
Thank you! Hope, Peace, Joy, and Love!