- Summer Outdoor Worship – beginning May 26. 2019
Same time, same place, new name!
It is now the Tilted Loon Saloon (formally Schaefer’s Wharf).
Outdoor worship will again be at 10:00 AM every Sunday from Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend in the garden area.
Services at Grace Church on Sunday morning will change to 8:30 AM from May 26 – September 1, 2019. Saturday service will stay the same at 5:00 PM.
The 5:00 PM services at Grace will still be lived streamed to YouTube during the summer.
- Summer Study on the Gospel of Luke –
Join in dwelling in God’s Word and prayer!
Do this alone, with another or join a group.
There is great impact when people unite in prayer
and reading the same Scripture.
To download the overview of the study of Luke
click on one of the following links:
PDF: 2019 Summer Study – overview Word: 2019 Summer Study – overview
To download the Study Bookmark click on one of the following links:
PDF: Luke – bookmark Word: Luke – bookmark
For studying prayer in Luke download one of the following links:
PDF: Prayer in Luke – readings Word: Prayer in Luke – readings
(Go to our Summer Study page for more information.)
- Servant Trip – June 22-28 – see the yellow insert in the Gathering Area – Grade 8 and older or for more information and registration open this PDF: Summer Service Trip 2019
- Vacation Bible School, July 29-August 2 – age 3 ½ to grade 5
For more information and registration forms go to our Sunday School and VBS page.
- Greater Galilee Baptist Church visit to Tomahawk, during August – fellowship events on Saturday and worship on Sunday.
- Waypost Week, July 7-12 – grades 1-8, forty children are registered from Grace with a few spots open.
- Yellowstone Wilderness Trip, July 12-18 – grade 9 and parents/guardians. Seventeen are registered for the backcountry with six spots open. Plus openings for people not backpacking and staying at Grant Village campground.
WEEKLY WORSHIP TIMES
5:00 PM at Grace Church
9:00 AM at Grace Church
Summer Study of Mark
Monthly Special Offerings
September: Milk Money
August: Water and Plumbing for Lekubu, South Africa
July: Local Food Pantries at Nokomis & Tomahawk and/or Lutheran Disaster Response
June: Outdoor Worship
May: Kinship of Tomahawk
April: Camping Fund
March: TAIV – Tomahawk Area Interfaith Volunteers
February: Human Trafficking
January: Tomahawk Warming Center
December: Gift Catalog
November: ELCA Good Gifts
October: Our Sisters’ House
September: School Milk Money
August: Salvation Army Backpack Program
July: Food Pantries at Nokomis & Tomahawk and/or Lutheran Disaster Response
June: Lekubu Creche in South Africa
May: Kinship of Tomahawk
April: Grace’s Campership Fund
March: TAIV Tomahawk Area Interfaith Volunteers
February: Young Adults in Global Mission
January: DAMASCUS ROAD –