The African Travelers are now at the ELCSA Center in Johannesburg! We had a very busy day! The highlights of the day were touring the Apartheid Museum and the Soweto township where Mandela grew up. The weather is like our fall and is quite comfortable. The food is great. We will spend one more day here before heading to our companion churches!
WEEKLY WORSHIP TIMES
in the Sanctuary
Set up NEW online giving through Vanco!
Monthly Special Offerings
January: Pastor’s Discretionary Fund
- 'The Lutheran' magazine
- 2016 South Africa Visit
- Church Calendar
- Crossways Camping Ministries
- East Central Synod of Wisconsin
- ELCA.org Evangelical Lutheran Church of America
- Greater Galilee Missionary Baptist Church in Milwaukee
- Our Wilderness Trips The 9th Grade Wilderness Trip has been an annual event for more than fifteen years!
- VIA de CRISTO
- We're on Facebook!
- Women on the Wings of Faith
- Youth After-School 6th & 7th