Who Is My Neighbor?
“Who Is My Neighbor? An examination of our own hearts, lives, and ministries based on the gospel of Luke’s strong emphasis on people we miss”. WORSHIP IS 1:00 & 7:00 PM each Wednesday. There is a meal each Wednesday (not on Maundy Thursday & Good Friday). Lunch at noon, supper at 5:30.
We will use the website www.whoismyneighborbook.com as a resource. Consider reading Steve Moore’s book which can be downloaded as a “freemium” on this site (free), and watch the short video clips.
February 13 Ash Wednesday
- Chapter 1 Rediscovering the Good Samaritan
- Chapter 1 Prequel
February 20 The Poor
- Chapter 2 & 7 Redefining the Neighborhood & God’s Passion for the Ultrapoor
- Chapter 2 & 7 Prequels
February 27 The Oppressed
- Chapter 3 & 8 From Information to Action & God’s Passion for the Oppressed
- Chapter 3 & 8 Prequels
March 6 The Lost
- Chapter 4 & 9 Two Streams of Passion & God’s Passion for the Lost
- Chapter 4 & 9 Prequels
March 13 Jesus in Prayer
- Chapter 5 & 10 Four Domains of Passionate Engagement & What is Your Life?
- Chapter 5 & 10 Prequels
March 20 Paul, Peter, James and the Church
- Chapter 6 Passion-Fueled Purpose
- Chapter 6 Prequel
March 28 Maundy Thursday
- Chapter 9 Prequel