Wednesday Lenten Schedule—Two Service Times
Worship is at 1:00 and 7:00 pm
Lent is a period of 40 days (not counting Sundays) that begins on Ash Wednesday and ends on Maundy Thursday. During this time we examine our thoughts, words, actions, and attitudes in order to be more open for God’s Holy Spirit to reshape us and our lifestyle around God‘s love and action in Jesus Christ.
Soup Lunch will be served at 11:30 and 5:30. Please come and enjoy a delicious meal and conversation prior to Lenten worship services.
WEEKLY WORSHIP TIMES
in the Sanctuary
Set up NEW online giving through Vanco!
Monthly Special Offerings
January: Pastor’s Discretionary Fund
- 'The Lutheran' magazine
- 2016 South Africa Visit
- Church Calendar
- Crossways Camping Ministries
- East Central Synod of Wisconsin
- ELCA.org Evangelical Lutheran Church of America
- Greater Galilee Missionary Baptist Church in Milwaukee
- Our Wilderness Trips The 9th Grade Wilderness Trip has been an annual event for more than fifteen years!
- VIA de CRISTO
- We're on Facebook!
- Women on the Wings of Faith
- Youth After-School 6th & 7th