As we look to the future needs of Grace and consider what is needed for staffing and other resources, we are seeking your input. Prior to this year’s annual meeting, we have scheduled an opportunity for congregational feedback at 6:30pm on Wednesday, January 23 where we will ask your thoughts on the following questions.
What’s positive about our current ministries at Grace?
What are some of the best things you see happening in our congregation; what ministry areas of Grace have touched you deeply; what things are important for us to continue doing?
How can we best use our resources to support the mission of Grace?
What ministry areas need more support or resources; are there areas that especially need the training and/or regular attention that a paid staff person can provide; are there areas we wish to grow and develop?
Please join us at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 23, following the 5:30 p.m. potluck, to share your views and vision for Grace. This will be followed by the Annual Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
WEEKLY WORSHIP TIMES
in the Sanctuary
Set up NEW online giving through Vanco!
Monthly Special Offerings
January: Pastor’s Discretionary Fund
- 'The Lutheran' magazine
- 2016 South Africa Visit
- Church Calendar
- Crossways Camping Ministries
- East Central Synod of Wisconsin
- ELCA.org Evangelical Lutheran Church of America
- Greater Galilee Missionary Baptist Church in Milwaukee
- Our Wilderness Trips The 9th Grade Wilderness Trip has been an annual event for more than fifteen years!
- VIA de CRISTO
- We're on Facebook!
- Women on the Wings of Faith
- Youth After-School 6th & 7th