Grace Lutheran’s annual meeting will take place Wednesday, January 23, at 7:00 pm in the Sanctuary.
A potluck meal precedes the meeting at 5:30 pm.
At 6:30 pm there will be an opportunity for congregational input and questions prior to the meeting at 7:00 pm. The snow date will be January 3oth.
• Reports – written and oral
• Learn about what is planned at Grace for 2013;
• Hear very briefly about the broader church and ministries;
• Vote on changes in Constitution
• Vote on Council members and representatives to the Synod Assembly;
• Encourage and vote on delegates to the annual meetings of Crossways Camping ministries, Homme Home, and Gustavus Adolphus College;
• Make decisions, including the budget for 2013.
Who attends: new people, old people, young people, people very involved and people curious about the church. All who are confirmed, at least 16 years of age, and received Communion in 2012 are voters.
Copies of the reports will be available at church by Saturday, January 19.
WEEKLY WORSHIP TIMES
in the Sanctuary
Set up NEW online giving through Vanco!
Monthly Special Offerings
January: Pastor’s Discretionary Fund
- 'The Lutheran' magazine
- 2016 South Africa Visit
- Church Calendar
- Crossways Camping Ministries
- East Central Synod of Wisconsin
- ELCA.org Evangelical Lutheran Church of America
- Greater Galilee Missionary Baptist Church in Milwaukee
- Our Wilderness Trips The 9th Grade Wilderness Trip has been an annual event for more than fifteen years!
- VIA de CRISTO
- We're on Facebook!
- Women on the Wings of Faith
- Youth After-School 6th & 7th