Grace Lutheran’s annual meeting will take place Wednesday, January 23, at 7:00 pm in the Sanctuary.
A potluck meal precedes the meeting at 5:30 pm.
At 6:30 pm there will be an opportunity for congregational input and questions prior to the meeting at 7:00 pm. The snow date will be January 3oth.
• Reports – written and oral
• Learn about what is planned at Grace for 2013;
• Hear very briefly about the broader church and ministries;
• Vote on changes in Constitution
• Vote on Council members and representatives to the Synod Assembly;
• Encourage and vote on delegates to the annual meetings of Crossways Camping ministries, Homme Home, and Gustavus Adolphus College;
• Make decisions, including the budget for 2013.
Who attends: new people, old people, young people, people very involved and people curious about the church. All who are confirmed, at least 16 years of age, and received Communion in 2012 are voters.
Copies of the reports will be available at church by Saturday, January 19.
WEEKLY WORSHIP TIMES
5:00 PM at Grace Church
9:00 AM at Grace Church
Summer Study of Mark
Monthly Special Offerings
March: TAIV – Tomahawk Area Interfaith Volunteers
February: Human Trafficking
January: Tomahawk Warming Center
December: Gift Catalog
November: ELCA Good Gifts
October: Our Sisters’ House
September: School Milk Money
August: Salvation Army Backpack Program
July: Food Pantries at Nokomis & Tomahawk and/or Lutheran Disaster Response
June: Lekubu Creche in South Africa
May: Kinship of Tomahawk
April: Grace’s Campership Fund
March: TAIV Tomahawk Area Interfaith Volunteers
February: Young Adults in Global Mission
January: DAMASCUS ROAD –