Grace Lutheran’s annual meeting will take place Wednesday, January 23, at 7:00 pm in the Sanctuary.
A potluck meal precedes the meeting at 5:30 pm.
At 6:30 pm there will be an opportunity for congregational input and questions prior to the meeting at 7:00 pm. The snow date will be January 3oth.
• Reports – written and oral
• Learn about what is planned at Grace for 2013;
• Hear very briefly about the broader church and ministries;
• Vote on changes in Constitution
• Vote on Council members and representatives to the Synod Assembly;
• Encourage and vote on delegates to the annual meetings of Crossways Camping ministries, Homme Home, and Gustavus Adolphus College;
• Make decisions, including the budget for 2013.
Who attends: new people, old people, young people, people very involved and people curious about the church. All who are confirmed, at least 16 years of age, and received Communion in 2012 are voters.
Copies of the reports will be available at church by Saturday, January 19.
WEEKLY WORSHIP TIMES
5:00 PM at Grace Church
9:00 AM at Grace Church
WEDNESDAY LENTEN SERVICES
1:00 PM and 6:30 PM
Soup Lunch at 11:30 AM
Soup Meal at 5:30 PM
Summer Study of Mark
Monthly Special Offerings
February: TAIV – Tomahawk Area Interfaith Volunteers
January: Damascus Road – Human Trafficking
December: Gift Catalog
November: Food Pantry and Kinship
October: Our Sister’s House
September: Milk Money
August: Water and Plumbing for Lekubu, South Africa
July: Local Food Pantries at Nokomis & Tomahawk and/or Lutheran Disaster Response
June: Outdoor Worship
May: Kinship of Tomahawk
April: Camping Fund
March: TAIV – Tomahawk Area Interfaith Volunteers
February: Human Trafficking
January: Tomahawk Warming Center